KarlproductionsKarlproductions

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Inside a dead skyscraper Inside a dead skyscraper

fremdenf├╝hrer

although i agree with huddy114 about the 9/11 topic;
i was very excited and happy when i took my time to explore your game, discovered how to use the device and finally found the red balloon.
i felt really relieved and sad at the same time. it's a duality like you have shown in the thoughts of the npc's or floating timeless next to a disaster or the little girl with the balloon standing next to an exploding building.
you've made me think a lot and that should prove that you made a very good game and wonderful art.
and i really like your concept with the song and the game!
i would love to see more like this!

Sweatshop Boy Sweatshop Boy

don't you get it?

this game isn't about succeeding!
it's about the life as an sweatshop boy. you already lost the game when you've started it! frustrating? yeah! and now imagine the real life as a sweatshop boy!

great job! i wish there would be some more games like this.
in my opinion it's good to break the rules of conventional gaming to transport a message.
you shouldn't feel rewarded to play this. you should feel guilty when you play!

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

itsa me!

"itsa me!" becomes a complete new meaning when the plumber is cloning himself!
very good game!

Unfinished Shadow Game Unfinished Shadow Game

oh yeah!

you definitely should finish this!
the idea is very clever, the style is simple but cool, it's challenging AND fun to play!
do you need anything more for a sweet little game?

ImmorTall ImmorTall

sigh

so sad and so beautiful!
this is how games should be. it captures your attention with fine artwork and a heartmoving story and it boosts your impressions with the interactivity.

Colour My World Colour My World

very beautiful!

it's wonderful and so "warmhearted" ...
the only thing i want to criticize is that the little hearts are used too much. i think everyone (i really hope everyone) knows what this story is about. this symbol isn't necessary anymore and makes it kitschy. but i really liked the signs ... there are like your self-doubts when you fall in love ... *sigh*
i agree with NpcRebelion. i could play your sweet game for a very long time ...

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

wow!

this game is not just weird and challenging! there are some great profound philosophical questions in it!
the idea of thousands of future selves which arise with every decision i have to make is very fascinating and inspiring.
in the game i always wanted to go a longer way until i found out that there are much shorter ways to solve the puzzle ... that was frustrating and funny at the same time. together with those strange messages of your past and future selves it made wunderful disturbing atmosphere!
great job!

Remnant Lost Legacy Remnant Lost Legacy

good game

i agree with maverickman! this is definitly not suitable for everyone!
besides it is not a bad game. the story and idea is nothing new but the fighting system is fun!