KarlproductionsKarlproductions

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Roof The Roof

thats a worthy tribute to the best movie ever made!
i love it!

RUSH. RUSH.

great!

this is a great animation! the plot is very cute and ironic and i could really fast identify with the protagonist.
i don't understand why people want to know where the boy is going and what he wants to accomplish. it's not necessary for the story and an artist must not tell everything and can leave things to your imagination!
you made this in cinema scope? i'd like to see that! especially the scene in the middle of the road! i was so scared for the little guy. a big screen like cinema scope could really intensify the impressions!

gzilbalodis responds:

I love cinemascope and will make all of my shorts in that format. Maybe you should give it a watch on youtube, I think it looks much better in HD and on full screen.

Dragonfly. Dragonfly.

sad story ...

but a good video anyway!
i don't like the music. but the good thing is, that your animation works really well without it. maybe even better!
ooh .. and the shoes ... the little shoes of the elephant were funny and cute!

FoXcatO responds:

Thank you.
Ha ha, I'm glad you think his boots were cute. I really like giving my characters small feet.

Inside a dead skyscraper Inside a dead skyscraper

fremdenf├╝hrer

although i agree with huddy114 about the 9/11 topic;
i was very excited and happy when i took my time to explore your game, discovered how to use the device and finally found the red balloon.
i felt really relieved and sad at the same time. it's a duality like you have shown in the thoughts of the npc's or floating timeless next to a disaster or the little girl with the balloon standing next to an exploding building.
you've made me think a lot and that should prove that you made a very good game and wonderful art.
and i really like your concept with the song and the game!
i would love to see more like this!

Sweatshop Boy Sweatshop Boy

don't you get it?

this game isn't about succeeding!
it's about the life as an sweatshop boy. you already lost the game when you've started it! frustrating? yeah! and now imagine the real life as a sweatshop boy!

great job! i wish there would be some more games like this.
in my opinion it's good to break the rules of conventional gaming to transport a message.
you shouldn't feel rewarded to play this. you should feel guilty when you play!

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

itsa me!

"itsa me!" becomes a complete new meaning when the plumber is cloning himself!
very good game!

SHP - How to Judge Modern Art SHP - How to Judge Modern Art

HA! great!

i don't know what to say! you put it in a nutshell!
and i think the comic is the perfect medium to tell it.
btw it's what my art professor always says.

Me Say.. Me Say..

thats how i feel today

the insane expression on his face is the best part of this picture.
just the legs are strange ... it seems like they dont fit to the rest of his body!
but still very funny!

CloseToGhost responds:

Indeed..
but if I go wrong in a drawing.. i try to make it look like that's part of the character.
Like his legs really are messed up.
thanks

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

great!

that is one of the first pictures in the art portal i would like to see in an art gallery!
i really like the lines and this special "patina".
and her blurry, dark eyes in the background!
just the word under the person doesn't fit in my opinion.
other then that it's great!

Famiry responds:

The woman's name is Vivian Slapstick, that's all.